senior year

Hola peeps,

The start of senior year is coming up around the corner. And I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. I have to think of my future, Colleges, college applications and etc. but I'm also very excited for it. I'm about to be starting a new chapter. 

This summer leading up to senior year has been crazy busy, but a lot of fun. Starting out the summer I went to school to work on my extended essay for ib (a 4000 word essay over you choosing of a topic) then we went to to Austin and San Antonio to give Chisa the last glimps of Texas before she left to go back to China. Then we had to fly to Seattle for an unexpected death of My aunt. although it was filled with so much sadness we got to visit our cousins and we grew even closer. Following that I had cheer camp with the cheer team in july. It was so much fun but SOOO tiring. Then I had the extended essay seminar which is where we basically go and write the essay. Then I had the gateway student conference at Gateway. IT. WAS. AMAZING. I love it every year and I cant wait till next year. Basically that sums up the summer so far. 

Senior year will be exciting yet it will also be different. The theme of the GWSC was now not later. Basically saying that the time is now.... There are so many people at schools who are hurting, there is so much gossip, and hatred. There are people who are battling with anxiety, and depression. Try to change the schools. Share Gods word but don't actually if you don't feel comfortable yet. Do things that will get you noticed. not like going to parties and getting drunk. but by sitting next to people who you would really sit by. People who sit alone. Let Gods light shine from you. 

Hope you have a great day! 
Cosette

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Struggles of an adoptee: Loss

Meet Me