Meet Me


Hi guys,

My name is Cosette I also go by Coco. I'm 17 years old, and i'm about to be a senior in High School! I've attended Gateway Church for 15.5 years. I'm adopted from Zhanjiang, China. I live with my mom, dad, and my adopted brother. We have two dogs, Dakota and Barkley, and a cat named Onyx. I l spend my days doing cheer, going to Church, ib, or hanging out with friends. I love to bake, and I also love to paint. Painting is one of my favorite things to do.

This account is a place for me to just share how i'm living life, a place where I can share my faith, or just things that im doing in my daily life of being an adopted Asian American teenager. I hope you guys enjoy this blog about my life.

-Cosette

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Struggles of an adoptee: Loss

senior year