Judge(nots)

Ways to prepare for the up coming school year

Interact event with School friends. Even if you
dress up people can still wear things without looking
like someone they aren't. 
Hey guys,                                                                  

It's Cosette! So, I know thinking about going to school is like super intense and no one wants to think about it yet it's almost here. Trust me I know whether you wear uniforms for school or you're allowed to wear whatever you want to, you always want to be the stylish person, the person wearing the hottest and nicest clothing.

But, Trust me although you think it might seem important to become one of the popular people but really the most important thing to do is just to be yourself. Don't change yourself so that people will like you. We all know how everyone hates Fake people I mean even I dislike fake people. People who put on a mask, a person w
Two best friends who have known 
each other for years and we still have
our own styles 
ho wants to be someone and so they turn themselves to someone they aren't.

whether or not your homeschooled this works the same for you. You just need to be yourself around everyone. that means, if you're at church or at the mall act the same. Don't act differently when you're at different places.

Friend Christmas party
Exchange students came and visited us from 
China. We all have our own style. We don't care
what anyone says. 


Small group on Thursdays. These 
are a place where we can we whoever 
we want to be. And we can wear 
whatever we want because we are who
we are.
I mean, you should see what I wear to school and to places. I mean I don't dress for one occasion ( unless it's picture day, or a wedding) Church i'll wear jeans and a t-shirt to a dress. School or the mall or anytime i'm out of the house i'll be wearing athletic shorts and a tank top to a skirt and a nice shirt with a cardigan. At home you can see me wearing athletic shorts and a t-shirt to Jeans and a nice shirt. I might put on a little bit of makeup but I don't wear makeup everyday. (I just don't like wearing makeup all the time)

This is just one thing that's good to know for the upcoming school year. Just be yourself. Don't change yourself to fit in for the popular crowd, or for certain friends. One of the best friend groups is a group with people who don't dress the exact same but someone might wear jeans and a nice shirt, while someone wears a dress or while someone wears athletic shorts and a t-shirt.

Although we're wearing the same 
exact shirt we have our own choice 
of clothing.
I love my friends, and a way to be yourself is an easy way to spread Gods live with people.

Hope this was helpful,
Cosette

Btw comment anything, or if you have some ideas I should do that comment that below.

All of these pictures here are all examples of people wearing there own styles and not being afraid to wear whatever they want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Struggles of an adoptee: Loss

senior year

Meet Me